Castor oil, the oil that heals
Castor oil, also known castor oil or castor oil, is recommended for the treatment of various diseases and conditions, even when conventional medicines do not help. It has a positive effect on blood circulation and that is why many people use it as an oil to massage.
In William A. Mcgarey’s book “The oil that heals” he writes that Edgar Cayce recommends castor oil more than 1000 times in his books.
Castor Oil was recommended by Edgar Cayce for treating many ailments that resist traditional therapies. Dr. McGarey’s book tells about stories from patients in which he has been successful with treatment with castor oil packs for a variety of conditions such as constipation and arthritis, cysts, urinary problems and more.
Castor oil has the ability to heat up your body. As a result, stagnation of excess body fluids in the lymph nodes can decrease. This makes it an effective tool for detoxification.
Basic instructions for a castor oil pack
Below you will find the basic instructions for using castor oil packs. Follow these steps:
- To make a castor oil pack, you need cold-pressed castor oil, plastic wrap, a towel, a clean gauze and a bottle of warm water.
- Before applying the oil, first make sure you clean the skin to be treated with a soda and water mixture.
- Now heat the oil in a pan, soak the mesh in the oil and apply it to your skin.
- Cover the area with plastic foil and put the bottle of warm water on it.
- Wrap the towel around it and let it soak in for an hour.
- Repeat this process for 40 days, and replace the oil as soon as it starts to smell strange or the color changes.
24 treatments with castor oil
According to Dr. William A. McGarey, castor oil can help you with the following diseases and conditions:
- Treats burns, bruises and cuts effectively.
- Place a castor oil pack on an injured ankle to heal it faster.
- Massage a little castor oil on your stomach to reduce and prevent stretch marks.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can reduce dark spots on your face .
- Put a drop of castor oil in your eyes before going to bed to cure cataract.
- Chronic rough throat and nodules on your vocal cords nodules can be cured by a castor oil pack on the neck.
- Castor oil can effectively eliminate Sinus pilonidalis (hair nest cyst).
- To treat allergies, drink 5 drops of oil a day.
- Rub some castor oil on your eyelids before bedtime to treat eye allergies.
- Drink a few drops of castor oil every day to reduce your nicotine and alcohol addiction.
- Massage your scalp with castor oil every day to grow your hair.
- A few drops of castor oil in your ear will drastically drink 6-8 drops of the oil for 4 months to cure tinnitus.
- Applying castor oil coating on a sore back will relieve pain.
- Apply a castor oil pack to your abdomen to relieve diarrhea.
- Remove warts, rub them with castor oil for a month.
- Daily use of castor oil pack can cure fungal infections on the feet such as athlete’s foot.
- Massage the soles of your feet regularly with castor oil to reduce calcific tendinitis.
- Rub some castor oil on birthmarks and they disappear in one month.
- Hyperactivity can be treated with castor oil packs on the stomach.
- Castor oil is one of the best remedies for hepatitis.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can treat cancer.
- Apply castor oil to insect bites to reduce swelling and itching.
- Massage the stomach for 2 weeks to stop snoring.
How to make a castorolie pack.
How to Make a Castor Oil Pack